Marketing Coordinator and Events Planner
Job Purpose: Marketing and Advertising the Gold Coast Railroad Museum as well as Special Events on the premises by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking data; maintaining promotional materials as well as event inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Hours: Will include weekends.
Salary: Based on experience.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns for the museum; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Writes Press Releases and keeps promotional materials ready.
- Stays on top of local, regional, and national publications to advertise.
- Develops marketing strategies for special events.
- Plans meetings; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports Executive Director with various marketing and events projects
- Various Tasks that may come up as needed by the museum.
Skills/Qualifications: Direct Marketing, Marketing Research, Events Coordination, Reporting Research Results, Understanding Museum Practices.
To apply, submit your resume and cover sheet via email, or in person to Lilia Fontana, Executive Director of GCRM. For general inquiries and questions, Lilia can be reached at (305) 253 - 0063, during normal business hours.